Saturday, December 26, 2009

MYDECEMBER

December 18, 2009

My 20th birthday! So apparently my lovely friends have
been planning behind my back for a surprise birthday dinner in San Francisco. I had a tip off however and hella clues, so I totally knew it was coming BUT THE MERE THOUGH
T IS JUST SO HEARTWARMING(: I LOVE YOU GUYS. I was hella fooled in the
beginnin
g though. They planned it in SF so I would have no clue that they would travel all the way there just for dinner and got me all depressed that
I wouldn't have anyone to spend my birthday with but Henry. LOL. And course I couldn't get out of spending time with my boyfriend even though I really wanted to come back to San Jose to hang out with the buddies. BUT THEY WERE ALL THERE[: Henry was supposed to take me shopping downtown and then dinner for "two" but I knew wassup. ;] Henry ultimate fail by not taking his camera with so I have no pictures for my memories): But he took a few snaps of me before we left to shop and what not. Ignore the pimple on my chin.
A few photos from my gay camera.



Sigh I wish I had a cool camera. My momma got me a camera for my birthday but it sorta sucks. Everything is blurry and the flash makes your face look ghostly. Henry also got me a camera but returned it once he found out my mom already got me one. -_- So what we're gonna do is return mommas camera and combine monies to get me a better one(:

December 24, 2009

Henry's family Christmas Eve party. I gave the nerf machine gun to Jesse (Henrys cousin) instead of my brother ERIC cause eric's a retard and didn't like it. ): Ate fooodsies and had a few rounds of shooting Jesse's other modified nerf guns at Henry. And then.. they both got me back.
I think this one is the only nice picture my camera produced. hahah

December 25, 2009

CHRISTMASSSSSS! and christmas in theee paaaarkkkk. I really wish I can upload all the pictures from Christmas in the park here but for some odd reason all the pictures I took with my mom's camera takes FOREVER TO LOAD. So I'll just load some of them. It turns out that the 30 day return policy for that camera is over and we can't even get store credit. So I'm gonna sell it for 100 bucks+insurance !! BUY IT.
I think this was one of my favorite trees.
The crazy Jesus people.
He doesn't look too excited for the ferris wheel -_-
That's better.

We ate DELICIOUS hots dogs, good ass churros and fucking bomb hot chocolate with a shit ton of whip cream on top and sprinkles. (: ahhhh a wonderful day.

That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment