Tuesday, March 25, 2014

dsjkalfjdskljfajksljghdjgh

why. mustifeelthisway.

anyways.

I just got accepted into San Jose State. (FINALLY). Two more years and I'm out of this beezy! wahoo!

So interesting reading old blog posts.. can't believe I'm still writing in you. Evolution of Trinh and thought process through the years and I would like to think I'm a tad wiser now. Just a tad.

I need to find a new job. I'm starting to feel very claustrophobic and trapped at BC. Working with your boyfriend is a bad idea. Never again.
The promotion is nice and super flexible scheduling keeps me even more comfortable. I need to branch myself out of my comfort zone and apply to maybe some higher fine dining establishments. Also, that internship with the East Side Union School District. *complete these goals by the fall semester.

Thinking about the future is scary. I can't let anything get in the way of what I want for myself.
Stay focused now. We're almost there.

Three weeks back in the gym now. Let's hope my progress keeps continuing. Will post pictures laters.




No comments:

Post a Comment