Thursday, May 29, 2014

Marriage is such a scary thing. How do you know when you've found the one? I asked my mom this question. After being married for 25 years she tells me it's more to do with who you can tolerate for the rest of your life. Ive always imagined myself years from now being able to wake up next to the same person and still be in love. Maybe that's foolish of me. But I don't expect much less.

I guess when the time is right I'll know. It has to be someone I want to do everything with, share every experience, not because I can tolerate them but because I want to share every aspect of my life, down to the stupid little things.. I've experienced enough to know exactly what I want. But..

Marriage is just so.. final. Finality is intimidating. As I get older everyone around me is hooking up and creating lives together. Im just over here trying to get a six pack and graduate already lol. Maybe I'll never get married. Who knows. Who knows..

No comments:

Post a Comment