Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Cuong

Mimi and I went to the beach for Cuong's birthday and the ride there and back was herra funnies. Had some trouble finding the beach though.. Especially funny watching her drive stick on a mountain road and freaking out over mysterious cat noises. !! Smith was not helping very much. I made several documentaries with her camera and stalked random people in traffic. Maybe if she EVER POSTS THOSE VIDEOS!! I shall link you. Cuong pretty much got ransacked when we tried to sneakily run away before he got jumped with ketchup and cock sauce but it didn't work too well. I tried to yell at them to just leave me and go but Mimi thought I said DONT LEAVE ME, so she stopped the car. ahahaha. Then her car got splattered with water and she got mad. But it's okay, we had a good day.

"DON'T BE AFRAID TO SHOW YOUR SMILE!!"


Photobucket
We hella stalked this dude when we were stuck in traffic. "CAMARO MAN!"
Photobucket
Dennis rinsing out his laundry. AHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuong sleeping.
Photobucket
First time.. he woke up and got me.
Photobucket
Smith sleeping. Second time, I gotcha bitch.

Photobucket
Haha, happy birthday sleepy face.


"WE HAVE YOUR LICENSE PLATE NUMBER!!"

AHAHA fucking Mimi. Love her

No comments:

Post a Comment