Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Wish List!


Just pondering on my Christmas Wish List. [:
New sneakers! Maybe a pair of ones??

E.L.F. professional 9 piece master set.

Coastal Scents 88 Palette. Warm or matte palette, either is fine (:
Black Leather "over the knee" boots. Preferably one with a smaller heel for easy walkage. :D
A NEW FUCKING CAR!! hahah I don't even know what this cute thing is but I just googled CAR.
Some sorts of a cool point and shoot camera !!! ]: I haven't had a camera for so long... ];

American Apparel Interlock Pencil Skirt in Black OR Sangria.
(Preferably black first, more universal ;])
Forest OR yellow American Apparel Track Jacket (xs)

Dark Berry (Maroon) American Apparel Windbreaker (xs)


Eh.. that's all I can think of right now. Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment