Saturday, March 19, 2011

Dear mom,

when I was little, you told me that throwing up was good whenever I was sick. It flushes out all the toxins in my body you said. One night I woke up to hear you vomiting in the toilet. I ran in and started clapping my hands to encourage you to rid yourself of all that bad stuff inside, like you had told me. Dad came in and slapped me in the face. lol. It's my first and only memory of you throwing up. After that, you went to the hospital and had immediate surgery. Dad just left me at home confused and bawling my head off.

I just heard you yacking it up tonight from my bedroom, the second time ever.
And I freaked the shit out.
& brought up some traumatizing memories.

I love you, thank buddha it turns out to be only food poisoning. ):
Get bettttttter because I'll make you hot tea with lemon and honey?

Love, Nhi

No comments:

Post a Comment