Tuesday, April 27, 2010

pulse lounge

Sooooo. Last week, thursday? I believe so. I went to this Bobby Brackins (the homo 143 song with Ray J) Event in SF with Amber, Stevie and Julian. Amber and I took both our own cars. Drove there. Crazy vertical hills screaming in the car with Stevie hoping Amber doesn't roll back into me. "NO COP NO STOP AMBER!!" LOL. Found the place. Really jenky, sketch joint. Waited for the damn ticket people to come and do their job (they went to watch the stage apparently) while some drunk/rolling mexican guy harassed ALL of us trying to sneakily brush against our asses. Finally got in. Partied. Totally Steven's (dj snare) groupies. Pretty much came to support him! You did wonderful Steven(: & it was FUN. even though we came HERRA LATE.

Got out of the club. Henry got in the car with me. Stevie went with Amber and Julian. About to start the car and Stevie runs back rapping on my window "AMBER'S CAR GOT BROKEN INTO" holy shit. Runs out and sees glass shattered on the ground and a bunch of girls freaking out. (when I say a bunch of girls I really just mean Stevie. lol) They broke in through her left rear window. Broke into the dash took the gps, wallets, and their purses. Took everything in the trunk where they so carefully hid their bags. For some fucking reason Stevie transfered her purse from my car into Amber's. My car was left untouched. UNTOUCHED. I fucking left my bag out there in the open too, on the back seat cause I didn't really care since I had nothing in there. I seriously parked one car away from Amber, and her car's windows are tinted. Found out later on that several other cars in the area were also hit up. I guess these kids knew there was an event and was bound to be girl's purses hiding in their cars.

Went back to Daly to Henry's house. Everyone called their credit cards and cancelled them. Drove to the police station and filed a report. Everyone left at around 5. I knocked the fuck out around 6. What a crazy fucking night.

Well here are some lovely pictures that my lovely CLUB photographer boyfriend snapped of us before all of this bidness. HEH HEH

I was going for the flapper look. LOL
I look ginormous.
YEAH HITCH HIKER'S THUMB
Dude. Bobby Brackin's looks like a fucking alien. I had no idea who he was before this. And I didn't even know he was behind us the whole time. o.o
HOLY SHIT HAHAHHAHA I LOOK SO FUCKING HAPPY LOL. Amber's just like, "yeah, yeah. you like it. uh huh."
I think Josh took some of these.

& then the sad part of the night ):

The end. Goodnight kids. Weight training tomorrow. D:

No comments:

Post a Comment