Sunday, January 9, 2011

xanga

LAWL, OLD XANGA POSTS.


He told me he felt like I just threw him away when I tried to break up with him.
He told me that he felt it was that easy for me to throw him away.
People told me that it was stupid of me to try to do that because they've never seen me so happy before.
And it's true. I can't really deny, I'm really happy. I've never been so goddamn fucken happy.
And it surprises the shit out of me. It also scares the shit out of me.
Things will work out. This time around, I swear to God I've never tried harder.

UNEXPECTED..

Failed IMAX attempt in San Francisco

Beer pong

Vomitting

In my car till 8 in the morninggg

Swimming at the beach 4 in the morning

Failed ghost hunts

Roof climbing

Skinny dipping

That I'm totally, completely fallen for you.


Fucken Amber and Henry kept slapping me in the fucking back and poking me where it hurt! OMG.
Gabe only poked me once. Or so he said. But damn that's so messed up ):
I remember when Amber got hers I hella was scared to even hug her cause I didn't wanna hurt her..
And I took care of her.. and now..

SHES FUCKING SMACKING ME WITH NO MERCY ON MY NEWBORN TATTOO!


TO THE "BEACH HOUSE BOYS"

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH
Okay you guys and your cute little computers lan partying over there.
ARE FUCKING SCARY!
&No. I am not going to tell you who he is.
I'm just gonna eye molest him from afar.
HAHAH
Amber thinks one of you is cute too.
Unfortunately she won't be here tonight cause she's a gay shit
Cause she has work early and she doesn't wanna be tired.
So I'm gonna have to eye molest the other one for her

HARHAR see you later boys.


She is all that I have left.
Maybe that's why I'm so afraid of losing her. Though all I want.. is what's best for her. And what makes her happiest. My love for her supports her everywhere she chooses to go.. because I know that she will never settle for anything less than she deserves. I have much hope and faith in this friendship and that it may be the first one in a long time that I've chosen to attach my whole self to because of the past friendships that has deceived me. I can't see anyone who could possibly know me as well as she does. I hope you know that I will never leave you and I pray you stay with me until we're old grandmas. I love you. For now, all I can do is stand aside and watch you grow on your own.

Love,
Trinh

No comments:

Post a Comment