Tuesday, November 8, 2011

remedies


It's either Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Little Mermaid, or Pochahontas that gets me up when I'm down.


I'm in love with that hat. Wish I could be able to pull something like that off nowadays without getting evil stares. I'm also in love with her sunglasses. They are often mistaken as wayfarers but upon doing my research, I found out that they are actually a model called "Manhattan" by Oliver Goldsmith. *Must hunt them down.


I would so kick a baby to see this on Broadway someday.
Future inkage is in reference to this movie. My entire childhood, youth, and young adult life molded around this fictional girl and her impulsive actions, defiance against her father, naive sense of "disney-like romanticism".

If you guys really read the real story of the little mermaid, you wouldn't believe how fucked up it turns out to be. Hans Christian Anderson, man.

Oh, must not forget about the other girl. Similar mindsets, a tid bit more realistic than the last.
First movie my dad took me to see in a real theatre.
I remember being really small and everything being really gigantic.
It was a good memory of us.

Hummingbirds.

No comments:

Post a Comment