Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Disney Pictures!

Photobucket
ENTRANCE! Cute huh?
Photobucket
Trinh walking
Photobucket
Michael walking

Photobucket
In line for our first RIDE WHOO
Photobucket
It was Indiana Jones.
Photobucket
FUCKING AWESOME
Photobucket
To the teacups

Photobucket
Photobucket
Amber teacup
Photobucket
Trinh teacup
Photobucket
Honey, I shrunk the audience?
Photobucket
First attempt
Photobucket
Second attempt, Amber hits me in the face
Photobucket
Third attempt.. I'm kinda off the ground. Okay we'll end here. LOL
Photobucket
Walt Disney yo
Photobucket
Waiting for the parade to start
Photobucket
Still waiting....
Photobucket
Stitch, the molester. He reached in my chesticle area and we were like WHOA WHOA WHOA then he took my sunglasses. -__- HAHA
Photobucket
But you can't be mad at him, he's too gosh darn cute (:
Photobucket
MAD HATTER
Photobucket
Daisy
Photobucket
Pluto
Photobucket
Goofy!
Photobucket

Then we went back to the motel after the parade to rest a bit. Went back for the fireworks show at night but forgot the camera. Oh well, you couldn't see shit in the pictures anyway. BUT, IT WAS FUCKING AWESOME. Like, I cannot even stress how awesome it was. It was the nightmare before Christmas themed so Jack was a balloon in the sky talking to us. OMG all my childhood dreams came to life before my eyeballs. I thought I was gonna cry. Magical. ];

California Adventure is part 2, although it wasn't as great as Disneyland I must say. MOAR LATERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment