Monday, March 1, 2010

recent events



For some very inconvenient fucking reason, my doctor is located in Palo Alto and I'm in San Jose. I've already missed my appointments TWICE due to the drive and getting lost.. and this time was traffic. -__- Well, my mom was able to take some blood for some tests though. She's so cute in her lab coat.
BLOOD
A very tired and fucking skinny Trinh.
awwwwwwwww

Also, last week my car (jane) died. It's quite an embarrassing story. I didn't check the engine oil and apparently she died from oil starvation. APPARENTLY. I didn't know the oil burnt out so quick. ): I was having a very nice drive by myself to Amber's.. and ended up on the side of the road. Just plain died. No loud sound no smoke nada. I thought I was still driving so I down shifted in hopes that nothing was wrong but nope. I rolled to the side and called for help ):

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. It pains me to see you like this
Henry, Alex and Amber. (& myself) Were gonna try out this restaurant in Japantown in San Jose. Unfortunately Amber and Alex forgot they had something to do and left so it was just Henry and I.
It was pretty delish.
I got udon
I think this is chicken katsu.

No comments:

Post a Comment