Tuesday, July 27, 2010

cubscouts&garlic&shoot?!

I woke my ass up at 6:30 in the morning for this.
JENNY! SHES SO CUUUUTE. MINES.
ANNHH! HE'S SO UGLY!!! HAHAHAH

.. I'm just kidding. Look at that adorable uniform and wet patch on his pants. LOL HAHA

awwww
LOL this was super funny. Those clicker things that you use to walk/run that counts your steps are tied on his head arms and legs. So he's totally running in place and bobbing his head up and down like a crazy person hahahha.


Anh's team fail..
This kid is sooo funnayzszszsz






such an epic picture!
Jenny pounced on this boy after he started spraying us down with water. THAT'S MY GIRL!


totally soaaaaaaked

gay guys
Then the garlic festival with my baby, Nick, Anh, and Jenny.
I wish you would love me like you used to ):
THEY WERE FLYING CHICKEN
garlic bread, yo.
cause nick is a loner and forgot to bring his sibling, i let him borrow eric. lol

ew that shirt makes me look hella fat hahahah
i love my baby.. even though he is embarassed of me. ):
THESE DAMN MUSHROOMS FOR 5 DOLLARS WTF






wow.. you can totally see the resemblence.. even the angry face... hahha
i don't know who this mexican guy is... or how he got on my camera..
gross i'm so sweaty
:D
peek of the photoshoot for amber's makeup in collaboration with alice, brent, and andrew (virgo) photogs!

I was so goddamn exhausted after that. & that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment