Sunday, June 14, 2009

Eric's Graduation!

My little brother has graduated the 6th grade!! Onward to middle school and sex and drugs and rock and roll. haha or not, I'll beat his face in. >:[ ! He's going to J.W. Fair, my old middle school. It's pretty damn ghetto there so I'm crossing my fingers. Henry tagged along to take some phoootos of the familia and stuff. We barely had any sleep the night before, so yeah. We're pretty fucken tired. [; Anywho I only have two pictures that he sent me right now but I'll upload the rest later.
His teacher
I look like an Asian mom. OH SO PROUD
Derrick (cousin) landed on the wrong side of the gene pool. LOL
And the face!
Isn't he a cutie face?
WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ERIC PHAN!

DOESN'T HE LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE COMMERCIAL KIDS FROM AFRICA IN NEED OF FOOD AND SHELTER?!?! HAHAHA. 1800saveahoe


My short midget family.
(you'll note the difference in height when you see Henry in one of the pictures)
Yup. Fucking giant casserole<3 My daily loves.

Yeah, so I was the only person screaming for him when he walked up. "WHOOO YEAHHH ERIC PHAN! ERIC PHANNNNN WHOOOO" And all the surrounding people straight up laughed at me. So I tried hiding my embarassment behind Henry causing his camera to shake causing my brother's picture to be nonsharp. -____-;;;;;;;;;;;; And being further yelled at by Henry. oy! Then finally leaving the ceremony to eat bun bo hue with my mommas and my grandpops and Henwheeee. Back to my casa and knocked the fuck out together. The end. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment