Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Recap

Finally uploading pictures from the past couple adventures I've had over the summer. Starting off with Six Flags Discovery Kingdom with the best friends in the entire worlddddddd. FLLB! Very long, very tiring car ride. And it wouldn't be complete without getting lost at least twice with Amber and Stevie. -_-;; Once again I am the driver... and their asses got to knock out after and I had to drive our asses back home.. during traffic.. after getting lost cause Stevie sucks at reading directions. -_________________________- Typical road trip for us I would say (: As long as we're together, it's all that matters.

Six Flags; FLLB!



Trinh driving while making ugly faces.

Amber sleeping while Trinh driving >:[

In line for our first ride!


Waiting for SHOOOKAA the whale? ahahha. I suggested we sit in the front row cause I wanted to real bad.
Whaleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyface!
Front row
Not so good
IDEA! ahahah. But they ran away before the damn whale came out. I didn't see the goddamn whale. I drove hours to see that goddamn whale. ):
WATAAAAAAAAA EVERYWHERE


Food was so friggin expensive]; Amber and I went halfsies while Stevie enjoyed her corn dog. As you can see. hahahah
Feeling incredibly drained from not sleeping all night from the sleep over with 2 girls on my goddamn bed and driving while babysitting and drinking my illegal coke cause I snuck it in my bag WAHAHHA[;THIS STUPID TONY HAWK RIDE TOOK AWAY HOURS OF TIME WAITING IN LINE T_T It was pretty dope though, I must admit. ^^


At the end of the day, waiting for the bus thing.


I'm tired and fucked up and I don't wanna talk about it. ): Sad face.



But this was absolutely, the highlight of my day. (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
& he looked so darn happy to take a picture with me too. roffl, especially after I grabbed his tittays.


Lily's Birthday Beach Shin Dig


So I have this friend that I haven't seen since the good ol' elementary days. Myspace miraculously brought us back together hahaha. She invited me to her birthday thing at Seabright Beach and I came with a bunch of other kiddos and reunited. whooo


Lily's head sticking out of the sand.


This is Amanda Katherine Mong, my best friend since Kindergarten, apartment complex buddy, and babysitter's house where I ran over Saturday mornings to watch cartoons. (: I love her, I love her. Even if we grew to be completely different people SHE KNOWS WHERE SHE CAME FROM >:]

Gabe being bored cause he has no friends. lol


Roar.

Lily in the sand again.

I tackled her twice into the water and she fell for it both times. Literally.


Adam bored. Ladies were checking out his pectorals. lop

Tigol Bitties!

Why do I always make the same face -____-

Well that's it for now. So very excited that I got to see Amanda again after awhile.. she doesn't come by too often unless I force her to ]; The ride on 17 in my ghetto ass car was quite interesting with Gabe driving all crazy not being used to my fucked up allignment and blown steering rack bushing shit. Maybe one day I will give Lafonda a nice makeover, or I'll just sell her for a manual car. TEEEHEEEEEHAW

TRINH PHAN.


P.S. I miss you Rock Lee. I hope you know this. It's nice to see your face pop up every once in awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment