Monday, September 6, 2010

GREAT FUCKING AMERICA!

I had the most wonderful time with my girls. I haven't been to GA for soooo long.
Many things have changed!






I WAS SUCH A GOOD DAY TO GO. LOOK AT THESE LINES!! looool
pimpo):



So like, ya know that big nickelodeon water playground thing? I look at Amber, "You ain't down." NIGGA WE WILL SEE WHO'S DOWN. and this is the result hahah
Then I guess Jenn and Stevie decided to run through it too. AND THE HUGE BUCKET OF WATER FELL ON THEM HAHHAHA
then i ran through it again with eric and he barely got wet.. -.-
OH? SEXY SEXY? HAHAH
Jenn bootay

we look so happy together. my eyebrows disappeared and i look like charmander more than ever ):
babyboo
always closing my eyes! ):


sexy sexy #2



love you
CUTIES!
chinkyyyyy
eric's fucking eyes creep me the fuck out sometimes..

FOOD SUCKS
BALLS!!! no chicken, all fried flour. wtffff




wow he actually looks happy eating that ice cream cone.
thuong ma
SO FUCKING FRUSTRATED.
uno
dos




closing eyes again
Pointed to the free falling thing. "YOU AIN'T DOWN". "NO, YOU! AIN'T DOWN."
We're fucking down. hahhahaha
I'll hold your hand through every obstacle in life.

"FUCK YEAHHHHH" LOL


eric thinks he looks cool with jenn's glasses now
holy shit i screamed so hard. we saw the video later on and you can see amber screaming "FUCK YEAHHH!!!" when we swung towards the camera hahahhaha. totally got on that souvenir picture.
nice and dry


after. LOL


SOAKED

I didn't know they changed top gun into flight deck.. wtf. We went twice cause the line was so vetty short! :D





carousel love love love. haven't been on one since 74289374930 years ago

this bitch stole my fucking black horse.

buong qua ):

STRIPPER POSE HAHAH






WOOOOO

aw (:

goodbye
great america
see you in the next 5 years haha
quicklys for refreshments



you are the apple of my eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment