Monday, September 27, 2010

if it's love

I know it's played way too much but it still makes me smile looking back,
and I still think of you every time I hear it.
Everyone has been wondering how I got over it so fast but the truth is, this whole time has been a time of exploration for me. I dealt with it on my own time and my own ways and learned so many things about myself that I never knew existed. Good or bad, you are still important in my life regardless of how far I try to run from the thought and erase you from it altogether. I think that the moment I learn to let go of my bitterness, is the point where this whole ordeal is truly done with for me.
Thank you for the memories and the lessons.. and the bipolar roller coaster.
I genuinely hope the best for you and everything you do in life, I forgive you.

Meanwhile..


When everybody else is getting out of bed, I'm usually getting in it. I'm not in it to win it.. I'm in it for you.
& if I'm addicted to loving you. And you're addicted to my love too.
We can be two birds of a feather, that flock together.
You can move in I won't ask where you've been. Cause everybody has a past.
When we're older we'll do it all over again.

(:

Patrick Monahan is one sexy man. I hella love their old stuff too. So pleasing to my ears!

No comments:

Post a Comment