Saturday, July 11, 2009

Girls who I think are really fucking hot.

Aishwarya Rai. An Indian actress and formerly known "Miss World" 1994. LOVE her eyes. (I'm pretty sure they're real.) If I were to imagine Jasmine in the real world, she would look like her.^ :D

Jamie Gunns. British model. You may recognize her from the cover of Maxim magazine. She's a cutie face.

And of course, SHANNYN SOSSAMON. And no Henry, she's mine.


I've taken to eating raw mushrooms.. weird right. But I heard it's good for you!(:
My mother keeps badgering me to go to the doctor. I seem to have a phobia of such places. But I am kind of worried that I've been coughing nonstop for the past.. months. A very long time. I'm pretty sure smoking is not exactly helping me out (haha) but I'm sure I'll quit soon. The last time my lungs got xrayed it came out clean. But I also have tuberculosis so maybe I should run a check up some time soon if this doesn't stop. ]; OH and get my cervical cancer shots done + hepatitis shots. (hep runs in the family) yikes! X.X

No comments:

Post a Comment