Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I lost my phone.

I don't know why but I've been really depressed about losing my phone. I EVEN HAD A DREAM ABOUT MY PHONE. It's that bad. Perhaps, it is because I have confirmed my mother's prediction of me eventually failing, at everything. -_-;; Like how I lost the phone that she loved and gave to me.. that I lost.. FUCK ): Not to mention I've been stressed the shit out with these two classes this summer. Every night is at least 2-3 hours of homework. AT THE LEAST. To pile on top of that, I'm sick. Again. My head hurts, I feel congested, every time I cough I feel like my brains are gonna spontaneously combust, fevers and chills.. (imagine trying to study in that kind of condition). Now I have to study three long ginormous chapters for my psych exam tomorrow.. And I also figure maybe I'm better off being by my lonesome. Boys are just bad news.

I'm just going to take a very, long, hot shower.

Trinh.

RIP my beloved phone. If you happen to find one of these with a yellow cover on it and a picture of a chihuahua for the background.. please return it to me. I will reward you with love and affection...

Oh, and these arrived today. <3 A bit big, but still damn sexy.

No comments:

Post a Comment